Wednesday, July 30, 2014

First Post - Introduction


Welcome and thank you for sharing in my thoughts about life, family and mortgage financing. My name is Carl Guzman and I am the founder and President of Greenback Capital Mortgage Corporation a residential and commercial mortgage banker/broker licensed in NY, NJ & FL. I have been lucky and blessed enough to have had the support of our clients for 25 years. 

We are all busy people and overloaded with information. It's a full time job just to "shop around" for anything today, so when people say they are shopping for a mortgage, I think to myself "they just bought themselves a job." More than that, they have traded in their precious living time (in an area, for most, of uncharted territory). I used to be a "do it yourselfer," but then it occurred to me why trade time for the possibility of saving dollars when you can find a professional who can save you time and money (I know easier said than done). I always try and choose to work with professionals based on the following: excellent reputation, good rapport, thorough knowledge of topic at hand, Ethics & morals, care, dependability, and demonstrable references & track record. I have worked long and hard to make sure that my clients find those qualities in me and from my team at Greenback.  

Our mission for my clients and referral partners is to: 
  1. Get the best mortgage choice and structure.
  2. Get the most competitive rate and closing costs available.
  3. Experience a smooth stress free mortgage process.
  4. Get to the finish line with a smooth and stress free closing
  5. Answering any questions before, during and after the process
  6. Give advice that could save them thousands of dollars!

I would appreciate it if you would reach out to me with any questions that you might have concerning your current mortgage situation at ceg@greenbackcapital.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment